If you notice you're not receiving email notifications for presentation views, placed orders, and order views, follow these steps:
- Check "Spam" or any Folders, Labels, or Filters. Sometimes an email will be automatically labeled and bypass the Inbox, causing it to go unnoticed.
- Search emails from the sender "[email protected]" to see if any turn up.
- Speak with the Owner of your account or check your Notification Preferences to see if you've enabled the proper notifications for your email.
If none of these work, please contact Support to investigate if emails have been interrupted due to a block created by your email service. And in this case, please provide:
- the rough date when you noticed the emails stopped arriving
- an example of an order or presentation view that you expected to receive a notification for