Buyers new to Brandboom? Here is a sample letter you can customize to help introduce your buyers to ordering with Brandboom.
To make your lives easier, beginning this upcoming season, we are very excited to introduce a new online wholesale ordering system called Brandboom. We believe Brandboom will give you a better experience when viewing and purchasing our product line. Here’s how:
Brandboom is efficient. Instead of waiting for log-in information, you will now receive a direct link to our line sheets. Since Brandboom has made it easy for us to create line sheets, our sales reps can personalize our links custom tailored to your purchasing needs.
Brandboom is versatile. Say goodbye to clunky line sheets, big PDF and Excel forms. By using the links, you will be able to view our products with ease, zoom in on images to get a closer look and place an order without the need to call us. Of course, you are still welcome to call us!
Brandboom is easy. All you have to do is click a link, look for the products and add them to your cart and checkout. Best of all, registration is not required; just enter your email address! If you do want to register a buyer’s account, you will be able to view past orders and line sheets in one convenient location.
You may be hesitant in completely changing the way you buy wholesale, but we know once you start using it, you’ll wonder why we didn’t use Brandboom sooner. Feel free to contact your sales representative should you have more questions!
See You Online!
Here's the sample workflow for buyers:
1) Click line sheet link: *insert sample link*
2) Enter an email address. Don't worry, Brandboom will never spam you!
3) Click each product to view larger images and learn more. After viewing an individual product, click the photo to return to the main page
4) Click any order icon. You will be asked to confirm your email address. If you already have a Brandboom buyer account, enter your password.
5) Then click the order buttons again for each style you wish to order.
6) When you are done selecting your products, click "Current" at the top right corner.
7) Fill out the order form.
8) Place the order and you will receive an order confirmation.
9) Your seller will follow up with you regarding payment and shipping