View Share Links
- Contact a seller and request a Brandboom share link. Here's a sample Share Link.
- Click the link and enter your email address to view products.
- Click on the product image thumbnail to view close up shots of the product.
Search for Products
- Buyers can use the search bar at the top of the presentation to search for a product.
2) Use the filter to refine the products displayed.
- Click the order icon
under any product to add to your cart. Added products will change to
Note: You will be able to choose colors, sizes and change quantity of the products you added to cart on the order form, when you begin the check out process.
on the top right corner to begin the checkout process.
3) Fill out the order form fields. Name, Phone Number, Bill To, Ship To and Terms are required fields to place an order.
4) If you want to add more products, select the
button on the top left of the order form page to return to the Presentation.
5) Once you've finished filling out the Order Form, click
to send the order to the seller.
Note: Clicking Save does not send your order to the seller. Select "Save" if you are not done with the order form and wish to come back to it later.
6) You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Your seller will contact you for further steps.
Set up a Buyer Account
After a buyer places their initial order, they will receive an email from Brandboom telling them to verify the email and set a password. Check spam/junk folder if you do not receive the email.
As a Buyer, please be sure to set up your account after your first order, so you can use that login information when making future orders.
Setting up a Brandboom buyer account allows you to log in and keep track of your order statuses, view Presentations from all Brandboom sellers and invite team members.
If a buyer has already placed an order on Brandboom before and has verified the email address and set a password, please use that login information before placing an order.