Here's a quick overview of the features you can access when you log in to your Stripe account. This is on Stripe's website, not Brandboom.
Overview of Stripe Dashboard
- Gives a quick summary of your account. You can change the date range to reflect account activity for specific dates.
- List of customers and customer emails that have sent payments through Stripe. Clicking on a customer will pull up customer details and a history of payments made.
- A log of payments made. Clicking on a payment will bring up payment details including Order/Invoice number.
- List of all recent transfers, including transfers between Stripe and your bank account. For more information about Stripe transfers, see this article.
- Detail of your balance including payments and transfers.
Looking up payments for specific invoices:
You can use the search bar on the top right to search for payments. Use the Order number or invoice number to pull up a list of associated payments.
Looking up customers:
You can search for a customer by going to the Customers page or entering the customers email address in the search bar.
See the Stripe support page for frequently asked questions about Stripe.