Inbound: Processing - Units in Processing (or "pending") orders, not yet deducted
Adjust Inventory - Enter a value into this cell to ADD units to the adjacent Starting Inventory cell
Starting Inventory - Starting inventory count. Does NOT change as units are deducted. Can be edited directly or added to with Adjust Inventory cell.
Committed - These are units sitting in Complete orders. (Starting Inventory - Committed = Available)
- Complete - Completed + Unshipped units
- Pick-n-Pack - Completed + Pick-n-Packed units
- Shipped - Completed + Shipped
- Inventory - Total of all committed units in this section
Available Inventory - Units available to be ordered, also the value displayed on the product. (Starting Inventory - Committed = Available).
- Exported - units on their way out
- Archived - units cleared, historic count
Inventory Date - Date last modified
Here is an example of what happens when units are moved through the Order Status stages: