If you've used Blurbs to create sections within a Presentation, and you would like a product to appear in more than one section, you can clone the product.
Clone a Product
1) Select the Presentation you want to edit.
- Make sure, you've added products and created Blurbs.
2) Click the product(s) you want to clone.
3) Click on the clone icon at the top of the screen
4) After the products are cloned, you can move them anywhere in the Presentation.
- The cloned products will only appear in the Presentation you cloned them in. The clone function will not duplicate your products on the Product page.
Cloning vs Duplicating a Product
Aside from cloning a product in a Presentation, you can also duplicate a product in your Products page.
Cloning a product is only used for Presentations. In the event that you want a products to appear in more than one Blurb or section within your Presentation, you have the option to clone a product. The product will be displayed more than once in your Presentation, but not duplicated in your Product page.
Duplicating a product makes a copy of your product listing, and will count as an Active product. Once the product is duplicated, you can edit any of the product information as needed.
To learn more about duplicating a product, see this article.