Before you send out those presentations, make sure your linesheets have the correct settings!
To find this, click on a presentation you have created. If you haven't built one yet, you can create one like this.
Underneath your presentation you'll have these Presentation Setting options:
Name: Once you create a name for your presentation you should be able to rename it by click into the the box and typing in a new presentation name
- Note: Presentation renaming for internal purposes only, name of presentation in the shared link url and the sign-in page will not change. This is because the presentation name is tied to its location in the Brandboom system once it's created.
- If you want to change the presentation name completely, the solution instead is to duplicate a presentation and assign the correct name to the new one.
Price List: Price Lists in Brandboom help sellers input different pricing for the same set of products without the need to duplicate products. This can be especially helpful when working with different currencies or special pricing for distributors/retailers.
- To set up price list, see article here
Show Prices: Click on this toggle to display wholesale/retails prices
- Both: Display both base (wholesale) and retail prices
- None: Hides both base (wholesale) and retail prices
- Retail Price: Displays retail price (MSRP) only
- Base Price: Display base (wholesale) price only
- Future: For a future delivery, inventory is not available currently
- At-Once: Products are ready to ordered.
- Off: Turn off ordering completely. Share link becomes more of an online lookbook
Prepack: You can turn prepack for products on and off.
- Don't know what a prepack is? Learn more here