We normally recommend using the Disable Selling function for all SKUs of the Option you're looking to remove.
However, if you prefer to remove it completely, you can do the following:
Split Options and Recombine Desired Options
- Split the product Options into individual products
- Set the specific options you want to remove to Inactive
- Recombine the remaining split Options using the Merge function
Moving forward, your product will now only have the Options you've chosen to merge together.
Remove product from Orders and Re-add after modifying
We don't recommend this method unless you have only a few orders affected and you feel comfortable recording and restoring changes.
- Search for Orders that contain the product
- Record exactly which orders contain the product and their exact quantities.
- Remove the product from all orders
- Delete the Option(s) from the product
- Re-add the product back to the orders