As a web application, Brandboom has the ability to integrate with other online services. Our Application Programming Interface (API) is open for you to use. API is the gateway to syncing product information, inventory, orders, customers information, etc. from other web applications. However, this will depend on your system's ability to integrate with other systems as well as their ability to build a bridge to Brandboom.
View the Brandboom API documentation here:
What applications have the ability to be connected to Brandboom?
- E-Commerce platforms
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- Any other accounting, inventory, or management system that has API access.
Brandboom currently has standard integrations with the following:
- Blast Ramp
Brandboom works with a third-party provider to offer integrations with:
- 3PL Central (SOAP API)
- 3PL Central (REST API)
- Core Warehouse
- Custom WMS
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- Manhattan Associates
- Synapse WMS by Zethcon
- and more...
- For further information please contact your Account Manager or e-mail our Support team
We also offer these file formats for Order Exports:
- Quickbooks file export (IIF, TPI)
- Full Circle
Currently in Testing:
- Shopify (Launching Summer 2020)
- ApparelMagic (Native integration - currently testing. Contact your Account Manager for further information)
For all other platforms, you can either build your own custom integration using our open API or submit a quote request including your platform, and requirements, to your Account Manager or e-mail Support.