You can browse a line sheet as an "Unverified Buyer", but to purchase, you will need to fill out additional information. Having a "Verified Buyer Account" will provide you with additional access and benefits.
Buyer Account (Verified)
A Verified Buyer Account allows you to:
- Save presentations and orders for easy retrieval
- Save a profile with multiple addresses
- Receive access to our Connect Marketplace
- Browse and shop at Brandboom-hosted Trade Shows you are invited to
- Up-to-date information on brands, trade shows, and new features on the Brandboom platform
Create a Buyer Account:
There are two ways to create a Buyer account.
1) A Seller may invite you to browse one of their line sheet presentations. You will be prompted to enter your email address, then you will receive an email with instructions for creating your account
Proceeding as an Unverified Buyer:
If you view a presentation with your email and opt out of creating a Buyer Account, you will be shown as an "Unverified Buyer" to the seller when viewing presentations or placing orders.
Also, you will not be able to access the other features available to Verified Buyers.
The Buyer Application Form will ask a variety of questions that allow us to verify you as a buyer such as:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Social Media verification
- Website verification
- Business ID (EIN/Retail Business Certification/etc...)
- Brands you are currently working with
In addition, Buyers who have previously made verified purchases from sellers while unverified on Brandboom will have their history taken into consideration.
Note for Sellers:
Unverified: If Buyers have never registered their email on Brandboom, they'll be prompted to verify their email address and create an official Buyer Account by email. This is entirely optional and they can choose to ignore this step and place orders without registering. These orders will appear as [Unverified] in your email, letting you know that they never confirmed their email and that anybody could have submitted this.Verified: If Buyers choose to verify their account on Brandboom, they are essentially claiming their login and will be required to enter their password before they can write new orders or access restricted Account pages. Creating a Buyer Account makes it easier for your buyers to save addresses and revisit old presentations and orders they've placed through all of their sellers.