Users can control who they would like to see their Presentations by deciding who to send their share links to and by setting a custom Access Code.
If you find yourself in a situation where a third party has somehow gained access to your share link, you can change your presentation's share link to a new URL, change the access code or simply block the buyer.
To block the buyer from accessing your line sheets:
1. Go to the home page (visitor's page)
2. Click or search for the buyer that you want to block.
3. The customer's profile will pop up. Click on the "block this visitor" button to block the buyer.
4. You'll have the option to block the buyer in the showroom of the presentation they were able to access or to all showrooms.
5. Once you've blocked the user, you can also report them to Brandboom so we can review their account.
To unblock a user from accessing your line sheets:
1. Click or search for the buyer that you want to unblock.
2. Select the "unblock" button and that's it.