2) Fill out the exported Excel file's "Inventory" column on the right side of the exported spreadsheet
3) To import the new inventory back into Brandboom. Go back to the products page. Click on the "Import" icon at the top right corner of the page and select "Update SKU Inventory"
4) A window will pop open and you can drop your excel in here:
5) Select your mapping preference (you can select default if you are not sure) and hit next
6) Review your fields and make sure they are correct and hit import
You can also download the Inventory Template to upload inventory numbers for your products.
1) Click on the "Import" icon at the top right corner of the page and select "Download Sample Files"
2) A window will pop open, please select "Upload SKUs Template" and click Download.
3) Open the template and fill out the columns. Enter the product information and inventory count. Save your spreadsheet.
4) Return to the Import Products window. Select the "Update SKU Inventory" option and import your file.