Order Summary and Invoice Summary are now moved to different tabs.
Order Summary: Filter the orders > Select the orders > Download > Order Summary
Invoice Summary: Filter the invoices > Select the invoices > Download > Invoice Summary
How to Generate Other Reports:
Go to the reports tab > create report > choose among Top Products, Production and Spending (Previously known as Customer Summary)
Filter your reports here and you can also save your preset filters on the bottom left. Click generate to generate the report!
You can then leave it running and go back to the things that you are working on. Just get back to it once the report has been downloaded!
These are the different types of report you can generate:
- Top Products: See your top-selling products by Total Sales or QTY for a specific time range
- Production: View the total quantities ordered per SKU or Style-Option-Size. This is a report you can take to production to make your buys from the factory. You can also filter for different order dates, ship dates, sales rep, etc.
- Order Details: View a detailed report about each order, and the products in the order. Variables include all the choices besides SKU, total order QTY, and total order value. You can also filter for different order dates, ship dates, sales rep, etc.
- Order Summary: View a brief summary report based on total order QTY and/or total order value.
- Spending (aka Customer Summary): View a brief summary report based on each customer you have saved on your account. You can review their spendings.
- Invoice Summary: This report is similar to the Order Summary report since it displays each invoice as a separate row.