Generate a Report
1) Go to Orders Page
Switch to Reports by clicking Reports in the top right corner of the page.
2) Load a Report
Click the Tab Heading of the report you want to load (Top Products, Production, Order Details or Order Summary)
Select the desired parameters in the drop down menu and select "Load Report"
3) Apply Filters
Click the filter icon next to the search bar in the top right corner, to further refine your report.
4) Download Report
To download the report shown as a CSV file, select the "Download" button.
Types of Report
- Top Products: See your top-selling products by Total Sales or QTY for a specific time range
- Production: View the total quantities ordered per SKU or Style-Option-Size. This is a report you can take to production to make your buys from the factory. You can also filter for different order dates, ship dates, sales rep, etc.
- Order Details: View a detailed report about each order, and the products in the order. Variables include all the choices besides SKU, total order QTY, and total order value. You can also filter for different order dates, ship dates, sales rep, etc.
- Order Summary: View a brief summary report based on total order QTY and/or total order value.
- Invoice Summary: This report is similar to the Order Summary report since it displays each invoice as a separate row.