How to Generate a Report
1) Go to Orders Page
Brandboom offers you a variety of different reports to generate easily and quickly. Start off by navigating to your Orders page on your account and then clicking on the Reports tab.
2) Load Your Report
You can click on the dropdown menu on the top left corner of the currently shown report to select a different type of report. Some of these include Top Products, Production, and Customer Summary.
Once you click on the report you want to generate, be sure to click on the "Load Report" button.
3) Check off and select specific filters
While you've selected a specific report to load, you may have noticed that each report has different kinds of filters you can apply before loading the report.
4) Even more Filters
There are some more filters for you to further refine your reports. Look for the filter icon at the top right corner of your Orders page, next to the search bar.
5) Download Report
When you're satisfied with your report, you can download it by clicking on the blue Download button under the search bar.
Types of Report
- Top Products: See your top-selling products by Total Sales or QTY for a specific time range
- Production: View the total quantities ordered per SKU or Style-Option-Size. This is a report you can take to production to make your buys from the factory. You can also filter for different order dates, ship dates, sales rep, etc.
- Order Details: View a detailed report about each order, and the products in the order. Variables include all the choices besides SKU, total order QTY, and total order value. You can also filter for different order dates, ship dates, sales rep, etc.
- Order Summary: View a brief summary report based on total order QTY and/or total order value.
- Customer Summary: View a brief summary report based on each customer you have saved on your account. You can review their spendings.
- Invoice Summary: This report is similar to the Order Summary report since it displays each invoice as a separate row.