Access Share Panel
Hover over the presentation name and click the SHARE icon.
Or click into the presentation name and hit the SHARE icon at the top of the page.
The link that will direct the viewer to your presentation online. Copy this and send it to your Buyers in an email.
Click the small Preview icon next to the link to open a preview of your Presentation in a new tab.
Click to add an additional link that can be used to access this same presentation. You can specify different settings for each link to customize the experience for different viewers.
- Only Yourself: You are the only person able to view this presentation
- Inside Team: Only users in your Account/Team can view
- Inside & Outside Team: Anybody in the Showroom can view
If you want to make this presentation visible in Sub-Showrooms, you can specify the visibility settings here.
- None: (default) This presentation is not shared with this Sub-Showroom
- Team: Only available for your Inside Team
- All: Available to all users in the Sub-Showroom
See Share Presentations with Sub-Showrooms for more info.
Prevent or allow other users from making changes to this Presentation when viewed in Sub-Showrooms.
Click the Visitors button to expand the in-panel list of visitors.
Click to download a spreadsheet file that lists all of the visitors who have viewed your Presentation.
Click the pencil icon to expand a menu with these additional settings:
- Custom Access Code text box (Optional) - Generate an Access Code for buyers to reference in place of the link
- Expiration Status and Expiration Period
- Image Download option